• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BookMarts.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cozy282

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2005
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
BookMarts.com

How much would it be? I have got an inquiry about this name, but I did not know how much I should ask.

Please help me!!

Thank you in advance.
 
...
 
Last edited:
the "s" kills the name..imho. but still high xx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom