• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed boringly.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
1,584
Reaction score
6
Hey all,
Any appraisals on this domain? (boringly.com)
Thanks!
 
very cool one worder, it works..good blog site name.. low $xxx+ more developed..
 
Thanks for the appraisals all, keep them coming! :)

Yeah, I'm not crazy about this name either... How would such a developed website be marketed? The most boring website ever? ;-)
It could maybe be developed in a tongue-and-cheek way... for example set the website up and ask people to (jokingly) submit stories of how boring their day has been, highlighting (in detail) the most boring part of the day?

I dunno, maybe it's just my sense of humour, although if I found such a website then I'd probably find it funny and look around a bit? (As I say, maybe it's just me? :P)
 
Very low. Names ending with 'ly' are seldom good.
 
Okay thanks for the appraisals all :) It sounds like those who like the domain think around mid-high xx, with those who don't think it's worthless? Okay thanks, that gives me a good idea about this name, thanks :)

Hopefully, if/when I sell this, I'll find someone who likes the domain :P
Thanks a lot all,
Tristan
 
An adverb, $70-$150 tops, not marketable and undesirable.
 
undeveloped xx$ if you find a buyer
good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom