• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Boston, MA ZipCode: 02133.com & .net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
1
I've been playing with zip codes lately and I have collected a few... but this one I have both the .net and the .com and I was curious as to what zip code domains in general are worth and if holding both the dot common domains adds any value.

Domains are:

02133.com
02133.net

For Boston, MA

Google Results: 407,000

Thank you for your input.

GoPC
--------
 
Wow... dead silent. I wonder what that means.
 
I really don't think anyone knows for sure as they are not actively traded since most all the good ones are owned a a few big players, including .com and .us, and org's.

I have personally paid well over $3,000 to as low as xx for my com and org zipcode domains.

You need to look at the demographics and even figure out if its a rapidly gowing area, expanding new homes area, or growth area with a new post office (which was the case with my plus 3k com purchase) zips like that could be worth x,xxx but a zipcode in an even better known or larger city but possibly small or no growth part of the city may only be xxx or even as low as xx and also prove tough to sell.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom