• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale bq.net for sale! NO RESERVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DotCom...I will get the bidding started with an offer of $1000.
 
ok let's bid a time limit to make things simple.... thread moved to auctions....

Bidding ends Wed at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
Thanks to thoise that bid so far.

-=DCG=-
 
No reserved?

DotComGod said:
ok let's bid a time limit to make things simple.... thread moved to auctions....

Bidding ends Wed at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
Thanks to thoise that bid so far.

-=DCG=-
 
NameTower said:
sniper :)

congrats.

Thanks!...I don't feel too guilty since I already bid once :)

PM sent to DCG
 
Hmmmm
I kept getting the " dnforum has changed servers today" message!

maybe just as well :(

Good Luck to the buyer!
 
Got the same message last night ...
 
im still getting it, i have to go to the IP address because the nameservers havent changed yet(the irony)...66.132.214.10
 
:-(
I missed the post about the auction ending time....
Distracted at work , I guess.....

Congrats to the buyer! 8-)
 
PM sent to DCG...Please send instructions for payment and transfer. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom