• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ======= Bra.info =======

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steitieh

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
1
Please appraise guys...


Thanks,
Rami
 
You need to own to get appraised here dude.
Do you own?
Pred ;)
 
Yup... Just bought it....



Thanks,
Rami
 
very nice domain ;)
enduser obviously maybe in the lingerie game or just want the letters.
very eyecatching :)
reseller has to be at least $xxx high up
i wouldn't sell for less than low $xxxx
enduser may pay fair bit more
good luck
 
Thanks for the appraisal buddy



Rami
 
I'm thinking a range like the Pred man above.
 
very nice 3 letter combo! high $XXX!
 
High $xxx to a reseller... Low $x,xxx to an end user...
 
Thanks guys... if anybody is interested, Please PM me with your offer...


Thanks,
Rami
 
Low to Mid $XX XXX Or more to an end user!
 
Low to Mid $XX XXX Or more to an end user!


Thanks Mudi and everybody...

I am accepting offers already for Bra.info in the Platinum area... I've also received a $2900 offer (the highest)... Received 6 offers in total...


Thanks guys,


Rami
 
I need some more advices here... it is a good domain, and I am still getting offers...

If you guys beleive that value will increase, I am not in a rush to sell it...

Thanks,
Rami
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom