• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Brainy.ca, 767.ca, BackToWork.ca, + others

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about value per-say but I can tell you my favourites...

Brainy.ca
Curvy.ca
767.ca
FullPower.ca

I think those have a lot of possibilities. The others are good too but in the end it comes down to what your buyer(s) is looking for and what they're going to do with it. Maybe if you have ideas for why you like the names it would help someone associate value to them. :) Nice names though :)
 
canames said:
Hi, I was just looking through my portfolio and saw some pretty good ones that I'd like to get appraisals for:

Brainy.ca
Curvy.ca
767.ca

1stplace.ca
3rd.ca
7th.ca
8th.ca
9th.ca

BackToWork.ca
SummerFun.ca
GoodBusiness.ca
FullPower.ca

Does anyone have thoughts about them?

Thanks!

I think they are almost all suspended and due to be tbr soon. If you really value them you should renew:ok:
 
I gather thats why he's asking for the appraisal
 
DropWizard.com said:
I think they are almost all suspended and due to be tbr soon. If you really value them you should renew:ok:

Haha, nah, I'm definitely renewing the ones above. I always just put it off unless a domain makes revenue. Looking at my "to renew soon" list was the reason I happened to notice them and got curious about values.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom