Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Broker a domain name search and purchase

movetheclouds

Reaction score
I want to buy a domain srijana.com
But cannot find the main owner. If someone can broker the negotiate the domain purchase please contact me.
I did tried to use a website broker but found them very bullish on the very first conversation and decided not to pursue.

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I want to buy a domain srijana.com
But cannot find the main owner. If someone can broker the negotiate the domain purchase please contact me.
I did tried to use a website broker but found them very bullish on the very first conversation and decided not to pursue.
The domain is listed for sale with Uniregistry. Enter your name and email address here and the seller will probably contact you (maybe it's a broker who will contact you): https://uniregistry.com/market/domain/srijana.com

The domain is registered with Dynadot and you can initiate a contact directly with the registrant here:

Select "other" as the reason for contact and you can write a message.

Or you are searching for someone to do the contacting/negotiation for you?
(you said you "cannot find the owner" in your message)

movetheclouds

Reaction score
Well I was able to reach the one who owned the domain. But seems the person lacks required communication skills.
The way that person engage is like "I gave up selling the domain", comes back chats and then again pretends to walk out.
I don't understand why do people have to deal in such a way.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom