Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker Broker for symbol/character portfolio - will pay 25%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmg67

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
(I apologize for mistake in title...commission is 15%. I tried to change it but it only changed the small title above, not the original title.)

I have a relatively large symbol/character portfolio that I want to sell.

These highly unique and attention-getting domains cannot be registered anymore (the kinds that mix symbols with words, for example: 99¢Store.com, I♥Golf.com) as of many months ago because of Verisign regulations meant to prevent phishing. If you already own the domain though, you can renew it and use it.

What this means is that these domains are very valuable. What's already been registered is all that will ever be registered.

I also have many single symbols(for example, ♯.net, ➽.com, ✰.com); these can still be registered but there aren't any good ones left.

I have approx. 250 names. They will be huge traffic generators when developed or used as redirects. Their value will also rise as people start seeing them around and want to register some...only to find that the good singles are gone and the mixes are not registerable. These are a pot of gold. Some will eventually go for 5K - 10k just for one. Ex: •sex•.com

I want to sell them because I am moving to another country so I need some decent start-up funds now and I expect to be unemployed for a while.

Will pay 15% commission. These domains are expiring soon and I'd like to sell them before renewing them. Please email me at:

[email protected] (yes, the Lmg67 is twice)

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom