Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker Broker here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keral_Patel

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello friends,

If you have some names that you would like to see it sold please let me know.

I have some investors and some other domainers who can buy them.

Right now I can act as a broker for small to medium price range domains.

You can PM me the domain name and your asking price or range.

Thanks.

Domain summit 2024

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
netdevil, you are authorized to find a buyer, but you are Not authorized to take the cash from the buyer.

H2FC

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello netdevil,

You have my permission to search for and locate a buyer for any or all names listed on www.FuelcellDomains.com. As the owner of these names I will pay you 15% commission for any or all names I sell to a buyer you've located for me. The commission will be paid after I have transferred and received payment for the name(s).

I prefer you get an agreement from the buyer to purchase the name or names before contacting me, however, if the buyer insist on haggling over price I will do the negotiating with him once you put me in contact. I may or may not come down on individual prices depending on which is the subject name. I will reduce the total price somewhat of the entire website with all the listed domains to a sincere buyer. I only want to talk to sincere buyers who have the money needed to make a purchase.

Please understand this is not an exclusive listing just for you. This offer is open to anyone who may wish to participate so long as they use legal and ethical means in locating a buyer(s). Please contact me if more information is required. Thank you.

Keral_Patel

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Friends. The investors who are investing in this domains are my friends. You might be right that I am not able to take the money for your domain names. But they want a bunch of domains. And they have prefunded my account with some money. So I think it will be me and you who would be dealing directly if there is no problem in it.

My buyers don't want to even think I will run with the money. Because they know where I live. And I know if they can give me such an amount of money they can even get their money back out of me. They also know I am taking the Percentage from here and I am also getting a percentage from them.

So Please throw in some serious offers. We are really looking for some good names.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators