Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

broker Broker Wanted for an LLL .in domain | Target company known

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have an LLL .in domain which I'd like to sell to Volvo India which will complement their "Volvo Next Face" campaign in India. Volvo has been in India since 2007, but mainly in the transport sector with their Volvo buses. Volvo Car Corporation is planning to expand it's business in India and grab more market share in the luxury car segment and they might decide that this domain will help their cause :yes:

Volvo Car Corporation took their first step in the growing Indian automotive market in September 2007 with the launch of its two flagship models –Volvo S80 sedan and Volvo XC90 sports utility vehicle. Currently the company markets its products through four dealerships, one each in Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad and Chandigarh. All the four dealerships have the same visual identity and design as other Volvo dealerships around the globe based on their programme - Volvo Next Face (VNF). Volvo in India has pioneered several initiatives towards showcasing its commitment to this market such introduction of DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) which reduces SOOT up to 95% or the minimizing of internal emissions in your car, bringing the Volvo Ocean Race, biggest yacht race in the world and one of the largest sporting events, to India for the first time in 35 years amongst others.

Read full article here:
http://www.indiainfoline.com/news/showleader.asp?storyId=763&lmn=1

Other interesting articles:
http://blog.carazoo.com/2009/07/volvo-spread-out-its-franchises-in.html
http://www.knowap.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1194&Itemid=39

Domain details:
VNF.in
Registar: Mitsu.in
Expires: 23-March-2010

The .in TLD fits Volvo's campaign perfectly so there is definite potential for a sale to Volvo.

I'm looking for an experienced broker who can contact Volvo and offer them this domain and take care of all financial transactions (through Escrow or otherwise) should a sale occur. If this proposition interests you, please PM me and we can discuss terms. I'm not exactly sure about the price I should put on this domain, which is why I need an experienced broker / seller to end users to help me set a price and handle the transaction.

Regards,

Vikz

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why not setup a landing page with the domain for sale, including a BIG nicely designed W2 logo for the name, (but don't mention Volvo), otherwise they may try a UDRP or whatever. Then contact several departments at Volvo India or EU (do some homework by networking within the company) and point them to the page. IMO you could probably expect $50k if you play your cards right which you CAN do yourself.

First port of call is to contact anyone you find an email address for relating to Volvo Next Face (Google it)!

I tried this method with HFG .in *** Financial Services India and I'm in negotiation right now. I have several other domains I've used the same tactic with good results .. If your looking for a free For Sales landing page try VentureNames.com

Hope this helps.

Vikz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your input Zorag, I'll probably take your advice. I'm just afraid I'll mess it up, so if any broker is interested, please PM me. In the meantime, I'll do some research on who to contact at Volvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators