• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Broker wanted to market portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

basscaster

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2002
Messages
341
Reaction score
0
I have a list of about 115 names I would like to sell as a list. Looking for an experienced broker who will market directly to known buyers, and will not market on a website or forums. Your brokerage will help me determine a fair market value.

These are quality names, and include one word brandables and keyword generics that I have held for almost ten years. Categories include travel, retail, and real estate.


Please Pm me with your brokerage experience and I will send a link to the list.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom