• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Brokerage Sale: Poker.pr | nic.pr | Offers over $3k

Status
Not open for further replies.

BidNo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2006
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
3
Domain Name: Poker.pr

Registrar: nic.pr

Price: Offers over $3k

Message:
Puerto Rico ccTLD. As you’re likely aware, Puerto Rico is a nearby US Territory with legalized gambling and many big casinos. All in all, a pretty sweet domain.

Offers over $3k.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Values on Poker.ccTLD domains continue to rise with Ron Jackson now confirming sale of Poker.bs for $3,600 last month. Poker.pr is also a very nice poker domain. I'm currently still accepting offers.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
nice name bidno..all the best
 
I knew this was free too but reg fee is the most expensive in the world....you should say that......US$ 1,000, that`s why I did not reg it 2 weeks ago.

Am i right?
 
Sure, that's not a secret. Sale based on domain quality and potential. Full stats not available; partial stats via Sedo. Reg fee is $1k/yr.

I don't want this into a discussion thread but you should have reg'd.... Quality domains are valued much higher amount than this. What will this domain be worth a few years down the road? I would say easily 10x the current valuation.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom