• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BrutalPain.com $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even look at the pornsite. It is full of pop-up shit. I am currently scanning my computer for spyware after being bombarded by the worst crap I have experienced in a while.

I have several big xxx websites and I can understand why you guys who have the pop-up/popunder mentallity never make a quid. My faithfuls keep coming back.

I do come here to see if there is any site worth buying...just for the traffic. This site obviously has none.


Lyn
 
lynette11 said:
Don't even look at the pornsite. It is full of pop-up shit. I am currently scanning my computer for spyware after being bombarded by the worst crap I have experienced in a while.

I have several big xxx websites and I can understand why you guys who have the pop-up/popunder mentallity never make a quid. My faithfuls keep coming back.

I do come here to see if there is any site worth buying...just for the traffic. This site obviously has none.


Lyn
Umm, I don't own the porn site...

BTW, this domain is still available for $150.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom