• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed }}}}}}}}}}}}}Bsz9.com{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpf1000

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Please appraise.....

This Forum Rocks!!!

Thanks so much....\\

J:cool:
 
what does it mean..in case I am missing something here..new car model?
 
I have no idea...something to do with satellites,gama waves or something...

have it listed at sedo for 1 day and had 6 clicks.......seems popular.
 
just asking because to me it seems like a random waste of reg fee...why did you register it? There must be something to it right?
 
cut down on the {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
:-)
 
first time i ever did it....

please ask politely

of course i will turn it down at your request.
 
What does the domain mean, "Ball Swinging Zebras 9"? Reg fee I think.
 
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} WORTHLESS {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Thanks for playing.
 
lol, he just got banned for insulting me.

Funny stuff.

But seriously, if you want an appraisal, dont put tons of annoying crap in the title, please.....
 
because u insulted him....u shd also get a warning
 
No, I appraised his domain name honestly, just like he asked.

I think its worthless.
 
...and because he was insulted by my honesty I should get a warning? Nice logic there.

When you post in the appraisal forum (especially with such a stupid title) you should be ready for honest opinions. If I think the name is worth $10,000 I say just that...and when I think the name is worthless...well you can see what happens.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom