• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed budgetshopper.com - eh?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Dog

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
4
I like it.

Not "omg it's worth a trillion bucks!" like it, but more on a "I thinks it's catchy" like it.
 
its good!

low $xxx
 
Good domain , worth mid $xxx - high $xxx.
 
i like i too- i always shop bargains- why pay full price if you dont have to- so if this site came up in search, i would go to it to see what it offered :-)
 
I like this one as well - the name is very catchy and straight to the point about what the site is about.

Have you plans for developing ?? Or are you looking simply to sell ?

Alex
 
I like this one as well - the name is very catchy and straight to the point about what the site is about.

Have you plans for developing ?? Or are you looking simply to sell ?

Alex
Mostly a flipper.
 
I love it and im not biased, am i?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom