• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

BUG: Cannot pay with Paypal

JDD

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Hello,

I was trying to signup for a membership on this site for a few days now but everytime I selected paypal, I would get some odd message saying the module was not setup correctly. I did use the contact us form but never received a response so I just moved forward with paying via credit card.

Just an FYI.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom