• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Bulk "Push" between enom accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
894
Reaction score
0
I finally broke down and bought a $6.95 enom account. I have close to 100 domains in my current $7.95 account. I can push the domains one at a time, or I can initiate a bulk transfer from one account to another after "unlocking them" - but many have been there less than 60 days.

Is there an option somewhere that I'm missing? Enom pages have been refreshing very slowly lately, and I don't relish the idea of pushing them one at a time.

Len
 
You can use the list wizard in your account, no need to unlock them.
 
888 said:
You can use the list wizard in your account, no need to unlock them.
Thanks!! I see it now. I like enom a lot, but I've had trouble finding a few of their features like this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom