• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Bulk Sale: 8 3char .com's, inc 4ee.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

zymic

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
336
Reaction score
0
Hello,

It's time for me to sell my 3char .com collection so I can invest in other types of domain names, however I will only sell once I'm happy with the price (I wish to see what offers i get first).

4ee.com
0r0.com
03x.com
7yo.com
8sv.com
71z.com
w6z.com
ln5.com

I will NOT sell the domains individually - please offer for the whole lot.

Thanks
 
300 dolla - make you holla
 
of course..lol
 
"of course" as in I knew $300 was'nt high enough :)
 
thanks for offers guys. i am away in dubai for a week starting today.

the current offers are good and when I get back I will most likely put some sort of "BIN" or auction style deadline.

regards,
jack
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom