Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

BulkRegister Gives Sneak Peek at The Next Level of Domain Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

companyone

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Offers Preview of Magic Folders, Innovative New Tool that Automates the Organization and Modification of Limitless Numbers of Domains

BALTIMORE and LAS VEGAS, May 2 /PRNewswire/ -- BulkRegister, the world's leading business registrar, today announced a special sneak preview of its groundbreaking automated domain management tool, "Magic Folders," exclusively for the invitation-only attendees of T.R.A.F.F.I.C. WEST 2006 currently underway in Las Vegas, Nevada. A powerful and fully customizable tool that completely automates domain management, BulkRegister developed Magic Folders specifically to help domain managers save time and resources while enhancing the security of their valuable portfolios.

The introduction of Magic Folders heralds the next level of Domain Management. The tool renders managing one or more than 100,000 domains a nearly effortless task. Create a folder with a defined set of domain attributes (e.g., auto-renew, contact information, lock status, Forwarding, nameservers, DNS records, etc.). Drop domains into a Magic Folder and the domains' attributes automatically reset to match those specified in the folder. The Folder intuitively also helps categorize domains into sets based on user preferences. It's truly that easy! Create and use as many different Magic Folders as you need.

Magic Folders offers significant organizational capabilities to the managers of large portfolios, such as the ability to preset domain attributes to automatically replicate across an entire list of specified domains. You can even use an existing domain as a template for a new Magic Folder! Whether for new registrations or existing domains, all necessary updates are made automatically. It's an effortless way to manage and safeguard to your valuable portfolios!

"Magic Folders are quick, easy and provide the most effective way to manage, classify and modify entire portfolios or sets of portfolios," says Eric Rice, General Manager of BulkRegister. "Our previous Category Folders, launched four months ago, has been the most widely and rapidly implemented tool in the history our system. I can only imagine how quickly Magic Folders is going to be adopted and benefit users. And the beauty of Magic Folders is that there is no additional cost to use this incredibly helpful tool. It's all part of a value-rich BulkRegister Premium Membership."

BulkRegister is the registrar for serious Domainers. The company already supports over 2,500 Domainers. In the last six months alone, BulkRegister has developed and released numerous new products to help Domainers more easily manage and protect their domain portfolios.

Media and attendees at the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference are encouraged to stop by BulkRegister's booth for a live demonstration of Magic Folders. The tool will officially launch and be available to the general public in the next few days via Member accounts set up at http://www.BulkRegister.com.

About T.R.A.F.F.I.C.

T.R.A.F.F.I.C., the domain industry's premier conference, is presented by the World Association of Domain Name Developers (WADND). The conference brings together domain owners, sponsors and search engine companies, along with registrars and experts on creating, driving and targeting traffic. With more than 300 attendees, including leading industry executives and experts, T.R.A.F.F.I.C. is the largest and most successful domain conference in the world. Collectively, the core attendees of T.R.A.F.F.I.C. control over four million domain names and attract more than 10 million daily unique visitors. The 2006 shows will add experts from the banking, financial and advertising communities to the equation. Learning about traffic and the domains that produce traffic is the key to all success on the Internet. For more information about T.R.A.F.F.I.C. visit http://www.targetedtraffic.com.

About BulkRegister

One of the oldest and largest registrars, BulkRegister (http://www.bulkregister.com) was founded in 1999, is accredited by ICANN, and is the world's leading B2B domain name registrar, offering wholesale prices and industry-leading customer service to their enterprise members and extensive reseller network. BulkRegister never competes with its members and does not advertise its products to the retail community. BulkRegister provides a full suite of domain name services, and secure portfolio management to a global network of over 35,000 members including Domainers, portfolio owners, Global 2000 businesses, resellers, not-for-profit organizations, and legal professionals in the IP/trademark practice areas. Thanks to an aggressive product development and release timeline, BulkRegister ensures its reseller and corporate members have the necessary services to increase and protect online revenue. BulkRegister provides all of its members with the highest level of human customer support, response time guarantees and automated management tools, allowing for greater efficiency and convenience. BulkRegister can be reached at 10 East Baltimore Street, Baltimore MD, 21202, by phone at 877-841-6827 or online at http://www.bulkregister.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom