Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Bush to be arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

namegame

Originally posted by WildCard
Vivnet, I don't remember who put that together, but that's been around forever! I always get a kick out of it.

-WC-
Have you seen this one lately?
bush_makemyday.jpg

Domain Summit 2024

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whois, that's a nicely put together site that shows in a mature, albeit idealistic way that they disagree with war.

Vivnet, lol, nope, that's a first.

-WC-

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izoot
Quacks...I concede to you...your right.

The US is a horrible country and we should do nothing to help or make a difference in the the world. Since we ( US ) make insignifigant aid contributions abroad that should stop too. And while we're at it maybe we should cut off the tiny financial contribution we make to the UN as well?

It would be interesting to see how all these people and countries that hate the US and everything we do manage without our aid. Your right I think the US should stay out of everyones affairs and let them settle it amongst themselves. Becasue as you imply the US does not help or contribute without alterior motives. All I see are the hands out of these countries to which we contribute too little aid too...and them returning nothing.

You have managed to more or less avoid directly answering anything and taken your dialogue right back to the US being a bad bad country. Did you ever think of politics as a career...your great at turnspeak and blame.

Its funny...I spoke with a friend whose majority of family is in KirKuc ( sp ), he and he said his whole family were greatful for the US's actions in Iraq...that life will be much better with Sadaam gone...And listen to the news a bit...the people of Basra were thrilled to see the US and the UK soldiers. Iraqi soldiers are surrendering by the thousands...becasue they know that this will make for a better more peaceful productive future for them and their family. But alas I foget..you know more about that then they do.

Seems like the majority of people having problems with this war are the apologist, conspiracy minded left wing pacifists the live in countries other than Iraq.

•This war is not about Oil
Quacks: Bush gave his reasons for this war, and they made absolutely not sense. The only thing that makes any sense, as far as why they're doing this, is oil. That's the ONLY thing that could possibly make sense.

Zoot: No thats the only thing that makes sense to YOU.

•This war is not about attacking the Islamic world
•This war is not about colonizing the ME

This war is about eliminating one link in the chain of terrorism and
dictatorship and oppression...don't waste all your energy now.....there will be more to come. The clean up has just begun....

so Quacks I leave this thread to you....you are right and everyone and everything else is wrong.....who can argue with such strong truths that you provide.

Peace
Way to fire back Izoot. Strong words from a fellow Illinoian!!!! I hope you participated in a pro war rally today!

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, those pro-war rallies were a nice breath of fresh air.

-WC-

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:D We don't need rallies. We support the troops putting their A**s on the line always...we don't through a get together to prove it. These guys are there...thats not going to change we need to support them.

Maybe if some of these anti-war folks would find ways to vent some of their energy in a constuctive manner there would be some differences being made.

The war is on..them blocking traffic and disrupting workplaces is not going to change that. They let us know how they feel about the war...

Great...now they can show us how they are going to make things better that war will not be needed next time.

Screwing rush hour up for a stressed accountant will start a whole new war! :) Pencils and calculators will be flying!

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aaa .... hmm .... your axis list is off.

Jordan is an allie (one of the few real ones in the region) ... come on folks know yer axis of evil :D

I don't recall Cuba being considered a threat since ... what? 1963? What are they gonna do send us stale cigars?

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
no qax, you need to read more carefully.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dragon..maybe you can tell me what I missed in the post edited by Qax.
I would hate to miss it...I hang on every word :D
Thanks

z

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dragon..maybe you can tell me what I missed in the post edited by Qax.

Thanks

z

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
izoot, it was nothing more than a typo really. im not gonna explain it, it is too pointless and unimportant to be worth the effort.

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izoot
:D We don't need rallies. We support the troops putting their A**s on the line always...we don't through a get together to prove it. These guys are there...thats not going to change we need to support them.

Maybe if some of these anti-war folks would find ways to vent some of their energy in a constuctive manner there would be some differences being made.

The war is on..them blocking traffic and disrupting workplaces is not going to change that. They let us know how they feel about the war...

Great...now they can show us how they are going to make things better that war will not be needed next time.

Screwing rush hour up for a stressed accountant will start a whole new war! :) Pencils and calculators will be flying!
I agree with your statements all the way. Well spoken. I just wished I knew how to say things like that without losing my train of thought. I always want to reach for my gun when I want to say how I love this great place. USA.
You just keep posting and I will Ditto it. :eek: We need a Ditto smiley don't we? Hummm can we get one soon / I do not know./ who said that?/---------------------------------> :confused:

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Whois-Search
WildCard more immature people for you :

www.stopwar.org.uk
I looked this site over that you put the link to here and........................................................................................ Did I miss something? Or are they completely mis-informed? :confused: I think they need to spend thier time more better. Like feeding the orphans and visiting the widows in their distress. IMHO of course. ;) Oh and one more thing....... who is it that is standing up for those poor women that got raped by those Iragi Saddam followers? Not them I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators