Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Bush to be arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Qax
Why are you picking on the Dutch now, draqon? Are you anti-Dutch?

If world was honest and serious about enforcing international law and consistant with it's definitions of stuff, Bush would be the #1 terrorist in the world and he'd go on trial for war crimes for what he's about to do. I for one would love to see him swinging from the gallows.

I further think that this war is showing how anti-democracy and anti-freedom the United States government is.

In the United States political system, the system is easily manipulated and ran by money and rich corporate entities. So when the United States diplomatic staff tried to reason with the rest of the world by telling them Saddam posed a direct and imminent threat and got told they were full of it, they tried to bribe some countries and threaten others into supporting our cause. Only in United Nations, enough countries had enough backbone (thanks to France) to actually say they disagreed with the philsophy, and the US didn't even bring it to a vote. I thought the spirit of democrcy was majority rule....the thing the US believes it's propagating all over the world. Well, if you took a poll of everyone in the world, if they believed Iraq was a direct threat to the US national security, or if they wanted the US to takeover Iraq, I think about 20% would support the US, and 80% would be against it. And why isn't the self-proclaimed hero-demcrasizer of the world letting majority rule? They have the biggest guns and the most money.

Also the United States government always puts forth the simpleton argument that "The terrorist hate freedom, and they want to take it away from us." As a citizen of the United States, the ONLY person who I've felt who has taken away my liberties in the past couple of years have been George Bush and John Ashcroft (and the US senate, minus Russ Feingold). The US government is the one usurping my liberty. George Orwell and J. Hoover would be proud of how Ashcroft was able to further their ideas with the use of 2003 technology.

The United States goverment, the #1 threat to democracy in the world, and the #1 threat to freedom and liberty.
I read your words but I don't believe it. How can yoo live in the U.S. and then say this crap? Tell it to the raped girls and the gassed Kurds and see what they say. Wake up dude. We're you born here? Or a transplant?
You and the Fonz are terribly mis-lead. But I understand a little bit more than I did about you guys if nothing else happens today. Affiliates huh? I am glad I know what I know about you guys now. Bush should be praised for his beliefs. If anyone needs to be talked about this way it might be one of our past Presidents but I have too much respect for our country, to even speak bad about him. I suppose you guys don't agree with our Boycotting the French either. Geez!

Domain Summit 2024

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quacks...I concede to you...your right.

The US is a horrible country and we should do nothing to help or make a difference in the the world. Since we ( US ) make insignifigant aid contributions abroad that should stop too. And while we're at it maybe we should cut off the tiny financial contribution we make to the UN as well?

It would be interesting to see how all these people and countries that hate the US and everything we do manage without our aid. Your right I think the US should stay out of everyones affairs and let them settle it amongst themselves. Becasue as you imply the US does not help or contribute without alterior motives. All I see are the hands out of these countries to which we contribute too little aid too...and them returning nothing.

You have managed to more or less avoid directly answering anything and taken your dialogue right back to the US being a bad bad country. Did you ever think of politics as a career...your great at turnspeak and blame.

Its funny...I spoke with a friend whose majority of family is in KirKuc ( sp ), he and he said his whole family were greatful for the US's actions in Iraq...that life will be much better with Sadaam gone...And listen to the news a bit...the people of Basra were thrilled to see the US and the UK soldiers. Iraqi soldiers are surrendering by the thousands...becasue they know that this will make for a better more peaceful productive future for them and their family. But alas I foget..you know more about that then they do.

Seems like the majority of people having problems with this war are the apologist, conspiracy minded left wing pacifists the live in countries other than Iraq.

•This war is not about Oil
Quacks: Bush gave his reasons for this war, and they made absolutely not sense. The only thing that makes any sense, as far as why they're doing this, is oil. That's the ONLY thing that could possibly make sense.

Zoot: No thats the only thing that makes sense to YOU.

•This war is not about attacking the Islamic world
•This war is not about colonizing the ME

This war is about eliminating one link in the chain of terrorism and
dictatorship and oppression...don't waste all your energy now.....there will be more to come. The clean up has just begun....

so Quacks I leave this thread to you....you are right and everyone and everything else is wrong.....who can argue with such strong truths that you provide.

Peace

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WildCard
Qax, you write well and have many good points of view backed up with what very well could be true facts.

Maybe you are right and the US is headed for downfall now that it's acting like old Rome. The US has been around for over 200 years, there hasn't been a democracy that has lasted this long, right? Maybe it's due to break down.

And I am sure you are right about how aid packages are usually tied to some form of obligation. The US even does it internally to states by threatening to withhold freeway repair grant money if states don't follow certain rules. So if they would do it internally, of course they are going to do it externally.

So like I said, you have great points in your really well put threads, but I have to ask 'what is your point'?

I feel that after this is all said and done, the world equation will be in a better way than it was before. A country the size of California was ruling people with a cruel and iron fist and now it won't be. A ruler that is somehow connected to a known terrorist that has declared war on our country is going to be a non-issue.

The US for years has helped use its resources to make the world a better one overall. With the US's help, WWI and WWII ended differently than it would have without it. Various other involvements worked out differently as well.

It's sad, regarding WWII, if the US had helped out Europe earlier, maybe Hitler would have been a much smaller challenge.

But hindsight is always 20/20.

Anyways, Qax, that's just my point of view.
-WC-
I just wished I'd have said it! Well spoken.

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by woohoo

That first part comes dangerously close to sounding like something nobody in their right mind would say in public. It's really not very wise to make statements about taking the life of the president. Some might even see such statements as being a hidden threat. Very foolish.

The last part is so ridiculous that it doesn't even deserve a response.
Anyone knows that the FBI monitors all these post. I would say he is in deep trouble even now for those words. The FBI may be knocking at his door soon. Very stupid even in anger to say things like that! Especially when there are veterans hanging around here that takes offence at those words. ME! My father was a POW in the prison camps of WW ll and I spent my time in the Conflict they called it 1968 to 1972 and I take offence to those kind of words that say my President ought to be Hung. I may turn you in myself after I have had the time to think on it.
:mad: I think we ought to turn this back to domain names and such, before we start something we will be sorry for. Me included. :shy:

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whois-search, I always had this mental image of you being a little more mature about you, not exactly why. but after reading your posts in these anti-war threads, I have to say you sound like a 14 year old scared kid.

Just go thru your posts and see what I mean.

-WC-

Qax

Level 4
Reaction score
Haha.

It should be presumed to everyone, that the government is watching everything you say or do on your computers. You got to love our liberty here, since the passing of all that recent legislation (Patriot Act, and others).

Whoever tried to "remind" me about FBI and such is trying to scare me into conforming. I stand behind what I said.

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, that's your choice and I respect that - but if you know about things like the Patriot Act, just be ready for the visit. :)

-WC-

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So that's the way of freedom and democracy in "god's own country" then?
That you have to fear the FBI standing at your door because of a posting in an open forum?!

Geez i'm glad i live in germany...

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
he doesn't sound very afraid, so I guess not.

But the reality here is you have the freedom of speech to say what you want, but you don't have freedom to yell fire in a theater.

EDIT NOT TRUE

Whois-Search

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wildcard read it again - I mean joking that : George Bush would never face war crimes because he would get rid of the people trying to send him to prison.

um = them - not him !

Since you call me a 14 year old, i could call you a "typical American"

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whois-search, yeah, I am a typical American. Fair enough.

I didn't realize you were joking around. Your posts in these two war threads have been anything but humorous. I still stand by the impression that they show an immature side of you that I never noticed in all your posts.

-WC-

N

namegame

bushes_iraqoil.jpg

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whois, Qax is controversial and mature. Your posts in these two war threads are immature.

There is a difference.

-WC-

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's a good one vivnet to end it all on! :D Very very good. Thanks for the Laugh. Art is a painters thoughts. Besides we have all the Oil we need in Texas. It's just it costs so much to get it out because of all the unions and the taxes. And to say the president that was in office in 1975 passed a law to shut down oil production in Texas. ? Huum I wonder who that was?

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Vivnet, I don't remember who put that together, but that's been around forever! I always get a kick out of it.

-WC-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators