Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed bushcheneysuck.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
appraisals welcomed:

1. bushcheneysuck.com

2. nogeorge.com

3. reelectbushcheney.us

all pointed to watchoutamerica.us

Best regards, from the wordpimp.......working the alphabet!

:eek:

UnusedDomains.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
reg if undevelopped to me...

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
worth nothing - - - less than nothing

god these names hurt my eyes

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Aschroft will get you kicked of the internet!

UnusedDomains.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrafficMonsterRRR
cheneysuckbush.com -- adult niche?

LOL

The mental picture that comes with that name is horrendous at best!

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wouldn't the campaigns find them useful?

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
seems like most of the members are obsessed with one word dot coms and can't think outside the box.

how about a demo.....go to www.gwbush04.com it;s a cyber gripe site anit-bush.

wouldn't these name serve either an offense or defensives value to the elections?

Funny, I join the forum for an appraisal ......I did think they were worth more and nothing!

best regards to us all

ToastyX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by wordpimp
seems like most of the members are obsessed with one word dot coms and can't think outside the box.

That's not true. Those are some pretty crappy domains. You can't just register any domain and expect it to be worth something. Nearly all of the good domains are taken. If you are able to register a domain by hand and it doesn't get traffic, it's probably worthless unless it has some other kind of intrinsic value. If you registered these domains to sell them, then you wasted your money. If you registered these domains to develop them, then it shouldn't matter how much they're worth.

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
imo, they are not crappy names.

they are listed at www.watchoutamerica.com which has them pointed at it and get 5000 hits a week.

The republican national commitee purchased bushsucks.com

best regards

UnusedDomains.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree that undeveloped, they are not worth the reg fee. Developed you never know. At that stage, it's not the DN it's the traffic and the content.

George Bush is fun to make fun of, but then again so are most politicians...

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
crappy, crappy names!!!

listen to us wordpimp, we know are stuff....I dont mind the fact that you tried your best to get some names....but the names you posted are total crap.... none of them have any value whatsoever, just cut your losses, forget about those names, start over....

I dont want to see any of these god awful names again :D

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
take it easy GT. how many useless domains did you register before you realized "We" were right. cut the new guy some
slack.

i'd have to agree with the bunch though. the names ARE pretty bad.

dot

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ToastyX

That's not true. Those are some pretty crappy domains. You can't just register any domain and expect it to be worth something. Nearly all of the good domains are taken. If you are able to register a domain by hand and it doesn't get traffic, it's probably worthless unless it has some other kind of intrinsic value. If you registered these domains to sell them, then you wasted your money. If you registered these domains to develop them, then it shouldn't matter how much they're worth.

Most good names are taken? Buhhuh :(

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hey, im just telling it as it is, I agree that we have all reg'd some useless names, I just want wordpimp to understand that the names he reg'd were awful and he should I try something else, consider it some good advice so he doesnt waste his $8 on any more names like the ones above - I have nothing against him and wish him the best in the future, I am just trying to get him on the road to e-success :laugh:

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so, I have crappy names. ......1700 crappy names. not one candidate is going to want to explore my names and prevent cyber gripe attacks.

Maybe my names are NO good to the experts who can smell a good name ....providing its one word .com.

but after buying 1700 presidential (all candiates) I will have to work with the mess I created.

perhaps my first site at www.watchoutamerica.com isn't the best but the campaigns will be contacted.

thank you for grounding me. ....somehow, I believe bush will invest in my domains. My research already identifies which domains they have bought ...you wouldn't believe those crappy names either.

what I have learned is I want appraising them higher than perhaps they are worth. I am receiveing 5000 hits a week for the past three weeks. How are your great names doing.

I am exploring pay per click revenue till that big day I am working towards.

guess you would think: votelieberman and reelectthepresident are junk too!

best regards.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you have a lot to learn.... lets put it that way, one word .com's are a very small part of the domain industry.... and I dont think Mr. Bush is going to buy any of those domains off you for $10,000....he might sue you for that much...but he wont pay you that much....I dont understand why you think your names are so valuable, could you please give me a simple explanation why you are unhappy with us appraising your names at $0....

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
as mentioned my prices are too high. that was inexperience. but wouldn't a domain marketer be "selling" the .us brand ....it looks american.

there's only one chance to win the election. apathy will be strong since he is the favorite. he already went through the last nail bitting election.

my buyers have the big money. "ya'll's buyers and XX and XXX buyers. contributors paying $2000 a plate may want to pay to keep cyber gripe sites from consuming misdirected traffic.

I have no affiliation with www.gwbush04.com but...first of all is that a crappy name too so I can learn! anyhow... bush supported are in for surprises their.

As my site explains (which I knowis too wordy) the federal appeals court overturned a ruling and it stated that cyber gripe sites for politicial purposes is simple freedom of speech.

I either need bush supporters or bush hater to score a sale.

Deanforamerica.com is a crappy name? Howard dean didn't think so. Bob Graham hasn't lost an election. Bet you now he'll be paying at least $10 for his. IMO, the hostile ZERO appraisals are being received as asked. I had no intentions of hussleing them at the forum.

Finally, if all the "good" words are gone, why is everyone hanging around. The best words could still be out there.

just for treats heres some more:
keepgeorgebush.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom