• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BusinessDiscussion.com - Make Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

malcolm123

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
I'm accepting offers on BusinessDiscussion.com. No stats right now.

Derek
 
I'll start you off Derek

20.00
 
It looks like the domain went into Redemption Period.
Maybe RegisterFly failed to renew the domain like they are known to do?
 
Well I found it and caught it. Still looking at offers.

Derek
 
$125 - providing you are the owner and all that.
Will look into it if you accept my offer.
 
I've looked into it and my registrar sent me an e-mail last night telling me they could not register the name....my apologies everyone...

mods you can lock the thread if you want...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom