• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Businuz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
?? Not one single page.. Does businuz mean anithing?
 
Not particulrly appealing to me.

Can you explain your resoning?
 
Originally posted by fliplyricist1

interesting.

Um. No. :D

And I too would like to know the reasoning behind wasting a regfee on a completely worthless domain. Heh
 
Here's his point...I think....

Business.com sold for $7,500,000
He bought Businuz.com for reg fee
Business.com search results 152,000,000
Businuz.com search results 152,000,000 (sort of)

His savings......$7,499,990

Only problem, as soon as you develope a site and Google finds it,
you search results go to 1!!!

I'll give you credit for creativity, I have www.MyCarSoft.Net and when you put that in google you get 40,900,000 results for Microsoft!!!

Somewhere along the line I think gimmik names will find there way into the dn market.

Here's a good idea for some one with lots of time on their hands,
develope a website called searchredirects.com (it's available) then purchase a s**t load of domain names that have no results, but as google does redirects to the closest name, names with millions of results!!! Sell the names on the website, people want good search results, now they can get'm without spending $7.5 mil!!!
 
schmidte: sell your logic to Smurfs :] I dont buy it.. Makes no sence.
 
I am sorry if this is too elementary but I hope the original poster understands Google performs a phonetic substitution of the mispel with "business"

If your intent was to show that your phonetic alternate "fools" Google, I can see this --but it should not work to your benefit if you regged this domain (unless I am missing something).
 
You're right, it makes no sense..................just like selling Pet Rocks made no sense to me!!! Boy was I wrong!!!

Just kidding.....it sux!!
 
No nothing clever, it was not registered. Just a test.

I could not get any appraisals on what I considered to be fairly good names.

It appeared that most comments were either made on complete rubbish, or it is members slagging each other off!

I apologise to those members who do actually take a genuine interest in the business.
 
Originally posted by dotus
No nothing clever, it was not registered. Just a test.

I could not get any appraisals on what I considered to be fairly good names.

It appeared that most comments were either made on complete rubbish, or it is members slagging each other off!

I apologise to those members who do actually take a genuine interest in the business.

I agree with you on that point.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom