• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

buy me some magazines and I pay you $20 for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmattos

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Hello guys, I want to buy the latest issues of some magazines. They are:

advertising age
smart money
fast company
media week
ad week
creativity

I pay you for this 6 magazines + the ship cost to brazil and $20 for your job.
If anyone wants this, just PM me. thanks. bye.
 
I will check if all of them avaible and will let you know :)

Regards
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom