• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Buy my Domains, or I'll unleash my attack-penguin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
8
OK, I've had just about enough of this shenanigans. The penguin may look harmless, but he's got a mean streak. Buy my domains or suffer the penguin's wrath.

Good discounts offered on multiple purchases :)

Please post SOLD to avoid confusion..

$19 Pictured.org
$19 Vacationer.org
$19 Multiprocessor.org
$19 Frequencies.org
$29 Weekdays.org
$39 Aspirins.org
$39 Diskettes.net
$39 Suicides.net
$49 Consultancies.net
$49 Diagnosed.org
$49 Computed.net + Computed.org
$49 SnowBlower.org + SnowBlowers.org (overture 30,000 - 120,000)
$49 Mapped.net
$49 Masturbates.net
$59 Bargaining.org
$59 Typists.net
$69 Sexually.org
$129 Mosques.net
$129 Mortgagors.net
$149 Deliveries.org
$199 Builds.net
$199 Financed.net
$199 Residences.net
$199 Mailed.net
$199 Committees.net
$199 Geographically.com
$249 Approvals.net
$399 HotRods.org (overture 114,000)
 
AH not the penguin! anything but that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I like Multiprocessor.org :)

i'd say sold but it was available so I reged it ;)

wierd,

GREAT names everyone buy them! the penguin is brutal


...
 
OK, you got me - it's actually MultiProcessor.net...

Wanna buy it? The penguin is getting agitated.. :D
 
well his beak is razor sharp and it hurts...

please make him nice again ...

i'll buy it :) 19$ miltiprocessor.net


SOLD!
 
Thanks cj :)

Let me know your Dotster account so I can push it over..

I'm afraid he'll probably just spend the $19 on ammunition for his new Uzi 9mm. He's a lesser-spotted Antarctic Packing Penguin.
 
ok, but I want an alliance I’m on the penguins side ;)
 
Mr Flippy says you're part of the gang :)
 
Paypal sent glad he's my friend now :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom