- Joined
- Jul 10, 2002
- Messages
- 4,063
- Reaction score
- 23
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Registrar & expiration date please!
Where are you moving to? (reg fee??)
Nice place GregWeren't you in College Station a while back? I think I sold you collegestation.org?
Well, I was considering it, but then I noticed "no trash compactor"....I'll offer you a bit less than reg. fee.
Yes, the family wanted to go back. I think you sold me collegestation.net too.
Yes, the family wanted to go back.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.