• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Buy my house please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, great house. good luck with sale!
 
Can you ship it to Florida?
 
I.... hate.... you....














Ok, no I don't, but damn if I'm not envious.

Oh yeah, just saw that it's in Texas. That house in Cali, or Northern Va or NY would be, easily, 5-10 mil.
 
Very nice house and good luck with the sale.

CCD
 
Can't find the price... are you taking offers? What's the BIN?

GoPC
 
And here I thought mansions in Texas cost $500k. Guess I was way off :worried:
 
Nice place Greg :) Weren't you in College Station a while back? I think I sold you collegestation.org?
 
Nice place Greg :) Weren't you in College Station a while back? I think I sold you collegestation.org?

Yes, the family wanted to go back. I think you sold me collegestation.net too.
 
No grow room?
 
Well, I was considering it, but then I noticed "no trash compactor"....I'll offer you a bit less than reg. fee.
 
Yes, the family wanted to go back. I think you sold me collegestation.net too.

Have you considered selling the family and keeping the house? :smilewinkgrin:

Good luck with the sale mate! :)
 
Yes, the family wanted to go back.

Strange family to want to leave that house and go back to college station. Did they miss the bonfires? Can't imagine what else it could be.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom