Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

enom Buying Enom reseller api accounts

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EstateNIC

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello

I want to buy a enom reseller account. Subdomains are ok. But i need to know what is the disadvantage of having a sub-reseller api account

Thanks

EstateNIC

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am still looking for offers. Thanks

yomain

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am still looking for offers. Thanks

Hi,

You can purchase the $8.95 direct Enom account for $995 from Enom (or when you deposit $3975 Enom points, which would actually cost you $4098 (because Enom charges a 3% credit card fee).

Or, you can get an $8.95 account from a reseller such as Yomain (my company).

The disadvantage of a subaccount is that the reseller could conceivably raise your prices at any time, and once you set up a number of client accounts with that reseller, it would be a complicated process to switch to another reseller, and Enom would not allow you to "move to Enom," because they can't "steal" their reseller's accounts.

However, as long as I've been an Enom client, I would never trust them holding onto $4000 of my cash...sorry!

The "best of both worlds" solution is to go with a reseller that will agree to keep the prices in line with Enom updates.

If you'd like to buy an $8.95 account directly from Yomain, I can offer that for $100 along with a guarantee that the only price increases will be proportional to those applied by Enom to our base domain costs, or to any new minimum that Enom requires. For example, at one point it was possible to create $7.95 or $8.49, etc. Enom accounts, but now any new subaccounts created by resellers must be a minimum of $8.95. This will give you the benefit of a reseller account without the $995 fee or $4000 capital contribution required of Enom, while at the same time giving you the same assurance of price stabillity as you would get from a direct Enom account. Beyond that, all functions work the same. In fact, you can log into your reseller account directly from Enom...the account name/password will all function the same as if you has a primary account, however auto communications would come from the master account (e.g. Yomain) rather than directly from Enom (although they are all generated directly by Enom). Your own subaccount customers will receive notifications labeled with YOUR company name...not with ours, nor with Enoms, so again, you have the same benefits in the end with regard to functionality.

Let me know if you're interested and we can move forward immediately.

If you have interest in purchase an active and ongoing domain registration business with approximately 600 clients, I have one available as well to sell.

Regards
L. Blass
Yomain - division of WWWebLink Inc.
[email protected]

Last edited:

EstateNIC

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi
What about api access ? the sub-reseller account will have his own api access ?

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When you have your reseller account, the API is included.

EstateNIC

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am still looking for accounts. I had one but lost it somehow.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom