Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Buying names regged at Go-Daddy. From $1 to $10,000 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I did not block you AND you have no right in publishing my domains in this thread. Remove them PLEASE.

Issue resolved. You sent me a PM telling me how much more valuable your names were than my offer, so I sent my response. Your PM's were disabled, so the logical assumption is that you blocked me after sending your PM (since you got the PM with my offer).

I removed my post per your request, yet you have not removed your post. No big deal to me. I am trying to find names at a fair price.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

As to this thread, everyone keep sending names, as I am still doing deals.

Still doing deals. The most honorable business is one in which someone sells a product that they themselves would buy at that price. If you put a price on your name(s) that you would never in a million years pay if you did not own it, then that means it is priced too high.

Example:

If you hand regged LosAngelesCars.com for $10 a few years ago, and you think it is worth 5K, then the fairest price is to offer it at a price you would actually pay if you did not own it. So, if you would pay $500 for the name right now if you saw it on the forum, then that sets the bar.

You cannot expect people to pay a price that you would never ever dream of paying. That is bad business and doesn't make any sense. Keep sending the names. I am seeing some good lists and I will likely be buying names all summer long.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
payment received. domains pushed. thanks.

domainwb

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sold two more names and received payment.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just pm'ed you with a list, please respond ASAP as I would like to make them available here on the forums publicly.

Thank you,
-Mike C.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Keep sending names. Making deals. Try to avoid sending the stuff you are going to delete or let expire. I am looking for names that make sense. If you have a list of 20 names and 5 are good and worth money, then you might as well not include the terrible ones.

Preferred:

Go-Daddy
Parked at Sedo
Makes sense when you immediately look at the name
Any traffic and revenue helps (type-in)

If you don't think you could sell it here in the forums at the price you are asking, then lower your price. It doesn't make sense for me to pay more than you could ever get for it if you listed it for sale here.

Don't be afaid to send your good names. If you had an offer for $700 three years ago, but are willing to "settle" for $500 now, then you are missing the whole point. Asset values change in the real world. You should have sold at the top of the market. Unless you had a legitimate offer yesterday that is verifiable then it doesn't mean anything to me, and if you think that you can never sell below an offer you had in the past then you are going to be taking some of these names to the grave with you.

Keep the lists coming. Price them right. No "wishing prices", or prices that could only be had if the stars align.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

EYZQ

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PMing a List!!!!

EDIT: OP Banned o,O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators