• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BuyPampers.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fahadhassen

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
I have priced it for $250 undeveloped for a serious buyer.

Do you think if its a good price, worth more or worth less?

Thanks in advance for all your help. Please help me.

Any input is highly appreciated!
 
$0 - TM issues...pampers may want it and would get it with a UDRP complaint.
 
Thanks, Onward. But pampershop.com is there somewhere for sale, is it any different?

Secondly, pamper also has a meaning as "baby", when looked up in the dictionary.

More inputs, please. Thanks again, Onward.
 
I see pamper in the dictionary as "to treat with extreme or excessive care...to indulge". I did not see "baby" in the dictionary when looking up Pamper. If so... your domain name would have the meaning - Buy Babies?

I think Pampershop may have the same trouble, but if they put up a website dealing with "pampering" devices & equipment such as massagers and body oils...they would be ok.

Actually, If there were no TM issues or you had "buydiapers.com" I think you would have something.

Good luck.
 
i agree- a pampershop can easily be somewhere you go to GET pampered- they may be able to swing that angle- but BuyPampers- that is outright tm ;-(
 
no value at all..I cant see anyone being interested in this, and I dont think there is any significant traffic either..
 
Less than a pack of used pampers. This one is negative equity.
 
Less than a pack of used pampers. This one is negative equity.
Wonderful way to put it :)

hey btw if you need to sell this before you recieve a nice C&D you know who to contact ;)
 
Thanks EVERYBODY!! So I can put this to the bin and work on others!
 
Cross your fingers I wish you luck but this might just go Bye bye nice domain no question but TM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom