• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BuyProcessor.com, KidClog.com, MortgageFlat.com, JapanTorrent.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspecht

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Estibot shows all in the x,xxx (DollDolls.com in the xx,xxx) I have no idea what they might actually be worth, so I'm open to any offers.

BuyProcessor.com - 12,000 monthly search in Google Adwords
BuyComputerFurniture.com - 14,000 monthly search in Google Adwords
BuySkirt.com - 8,000 monthly search in Google Adwords
BuyBumper.com - 8,000 monthly search in Google Adwords
CardGraphic.com - 368,000 monthly search in Google Adwords
KidClog.com - 27,000 monthly search in Google Adwords
BikeConversion.com - 22,000 monthly search in Google Adwords
SiteJava.com - 22,000 monthly search in Google Adwords
ShopVinyl.com - 27,000 monthly search in Google Adwords
MortgageFlat.com - 6,000 monthly search in Google Adwords
ConfettiPaper.com - 12,000 monthly search in Google Adwords
JapanTorrent.com - 49,000 monthly search in Google Adwords
DollDolls.com - 450,000 monthly search in Google Adwords

I thought I could sell these quick on Sedo but didn't realize I can't transfer them for 60 days. So all would need to get pushed to your godaddy account.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom