Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

broker BuyStock (.) net

Status
Not open for further replies.

midgetlov

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

A friend of mine has asked me to help him sell the domain BuyStock.net. He bought it on Sedo a year or so ago and initially planned on launching a social stock site, but has since walked away from it to focus on a new project. In any case, he did launch a viral campaign which generated several quality links and helped it achieve 1st page rankings (even with Google's major algo changes) with very little development or content (one page site).

Competitive rankings include: buy stock, how to buy stock, how to buy stock online.

With a little TLC this site could be very successful simply due to the links it has already received.
Currently the site generates around $25-$30 per month with AdSense / average CPC of $1.50-$1.80 / average CTR of 5.49%.
Again - this is with very little development or optimization.

The BIN is $10,000 but offers above $5,000 will be considered.
(FYI: based on his personality I doubt he would seriously consider anything lower than $7,000)

Since this is a friend I'm not charging a commission, simply making good on a favor I owe him. He doesn't have the time or interest to deal with this right now so pretty please don't reach out to him directly...it definitely won't do any good and makes both of us look bad.

Transaction will be handled via Escrow.com. If the BIN price is accepted than escrow fees will be split 50/50 - otherwise the buyer is responsible for any applicable fees.

PM me if you have any questions or would like to make an offer.

Cheers,

-Midgetlov

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators