• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BuyWii.com - Best Nintendo Wii Retail Name on Market - Potential Profit Incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarlBarrett

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
273
Reaction score
19
Up for grabs is the unequivocal best Wii domain name from a retail standpoint. This one really is for the entrepreneur out there - an AWFUL lot of money can be made potentially. See it in its short, precise glory:

BuyWii.com

Domain ALREADY receives good traffic - about 15 uniques a day. I shudder to think what natural traffic this domain will be receiving come launch day of Nintendo's next console (in November). The beauty here too is that the traffic is HIGHLY targeted - if you want to use this as a domain name parking page, you are going to get a LOT of click throughs if you have relevant targeted ads.

Another idea is to forward this straight to amazon.com and make a commision on every Wii console/game sold. This is a domain which is guaranteed to make big money. The owner of BuyPS3.com is asking $20,000. I kid you not.

Still interested? I don't blame you... I have been forced to sell this domain name due to financial constraints in the physical world. I am looking for offers near the $1,000 mark. PM me your offer and I will be back in touch. Act quick though. This domain will be HIGHLY sought after around Wii launch and its market value will sky rocket. You will realistically be looking at AT LEAST a 100% return on this investment. Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom