• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed buzzlog.eu

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xchanger

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I know its pretty big as a com since yahoo has something like it..any value here if undeveloped? I also have buzzlist.eu and buzztracker.eu..
 
nice collection, could be great if .eu becomes more dominant in Europe..even better if developed of course...
 
I have multiple one word .eus and I have been hanging onto them. I sold around 25 of them when EU first came out...it seems that buyers are waiting to see what .eu will do..which is funny because if they buy them now for XXX and wait, they would make a nice profit. If they wait and buy them they will be paying X,XXX.

I have several one word .eus. Hold onto this for now, probably not much value yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom