• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BuzzProxy.com - Good Name, Traffic Coming In

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGray

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
959
Reaction score
0
This thread is for the sale of BuzzProxy.com

I bought this name/site less than a month ago and gave it a new look. The script works great and it's starting to get a lot of traffic with virtually no promotion.

Up to about 200 uniques a day.

My problem is that I'm on the border of needing a new server and I really don't want to put another one on right now. I imagine in a month or so this site will have enough traffic that it will force me to. I just don't have a lot of time right now so I'm going to go ahead and sell it.

Name is with domainsite
Paypal preferred for payment.

Starting BID: $50
BIN: $150

Thanks!
 
where the traffic come from?
 
Traffic is mostly coming from SEs (see keywords), direct, and it looks like there is some coming from myspace.

http://www.buzzproxy.com/stats.jpg

Current offer $75

Current Offer $75
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom