• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

BXNY.gov.cn

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainFatigue

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2005
Messages
636
Reaction score
0
I was doing some searches on BXNY (related to my .com) and came across BXNY.gov.cn

I tried the Google translate function, to no avail. Does anyone know what this Chinese govt. website is?

Thanks.
 
It is an Agricultural information portal of "Boxing", not the sports, but a small town in Shandong Province.
I doubt the traffic got by your .com is any decent or rewarding.
 
Thank you Sir.

Actually, here in New York, BXNY stands for Bronx, NY. I was curious about the cn though.

Thank you.

100 F$ coming your way...
 
You are welcome.
Thanks for the donation. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom