• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Bzfl.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolz91

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
I just picked this one up off a drop!

I haven't figured out what the letters could stand for yet.

Any ideas or appraisals??


thanks

nolz91:whoo:
 
I just picked this one up off a drop!

I haven't figured out what the letters could stand for yet.

Any ideas or appraisals??


thanks

nolz91:whoo:

So you just registered it because it dropped? hmmm

$0 - reg. fee.
 
The fl could stand for Florida but I don't know what if anything the bz could mean. If you can find a meaning then the name is valuable to someone.
 
low $xx because of the z.
 
Seeing that most of the nnnn.com's are taken, maybe it will increase in value??

thanks
 
Reg fee. There are thousands left unregistered and many more drop weekly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom