• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed c11 and LNN.coms or LLN.coms , oeei.com - and other LLLL.coms

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dilpreet

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
283
Reaction score
0
at the moment i am aware that LLLL.coms are a bit trickey ...
ARE they worth holding on to for the near future..
like GISV.com, metr.com, sibm.com, ginh.com

AND how about NNNN.coms (4 numbers)
How about 3 characters (numbers and letters only)
c11.com
3j7.com
u8i.com------------

How much are they worth?
Cheers
 
I think all 3 character dotcoms are worth hanging onto whether they are all letters or all numbers or a combination. I think 4 character is only worth it if it spells a word or if it has some meaning.
 
right

had two offers for c11.com after this post.
$80
$100
 
nrmillions said:
I think all 3 character dotcoms are worth hanging onto whether they are all letters or all numbers or a combination. I think 4 character is only worth it if it spells a word or if it has some meaning.
May I please inquire why you think that? I'm fairly new to this. I thought 3 character domains were all fairly worthy. Do you see some trend that will make them worth a lot more in the future?

Thanks,
Sam
 
AND how about NNNN.coms (4 numbers) - low-mid XXXX
How about 3 characters.com (numbers and letters only) mid XXXX
 
Kiviniar, 4 numbers is definitely not worth anywhere near XXXX. Even 3 numbers isnt worth that much. Masterrights, 3 character dotcoms have been all registered for awhile and dotcoms will always be the best so they can only increase in value. The value of the other extensions might get diluted from new extensions always coming out but I think the dotcom will remain the best.
 
dilpreet said:
AND how about NNNN.coms (4 numbers)
Cheers

Domain investors are normally paying anything between US$100 and $300 to acquire them when they drop. (More if they are very special names).

I assume the price an enduser would be willing to pay would be from $200-$300 upwards, depending on how important to them the name is.

Some 1900s .com domains went for between $785 and $1,311, e.g. 1932.com $785
1935.com $1,311
 
Just so you know most NNN.com names are now selling for at least high $X,XXX and many for low $XX,XXX (ie the recent sales of 267.com and 512.com).

nrmillions said:
Kiviniar, 4 numbers is definitely not worth anywhere near XXXX. Even 3 numbers isnt worth that much.
 
thanks 4 ur posts .
helps a lot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom