Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

c6.com / C6.COM / LN.COM rare domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what a gem mate....you may not realize that those 2 chars in Italian mean something very brandable:

C6 = "Ci sei?" ( C in Italian is pronunced "Ci" and 6 is pronunced "sei" which is also the present of "to be"......in English it would be "Are you there?"

I reckon there was also an Italian Online Messenger called "C6".

If I had it would NOT sell it for less than $100,000 , you have a real gem!

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it is worth pointing out that I could not find C6.com on ebay when navigating from ebay.co.uk. I see that this must be because you have selected to ship only to the USA as written in ebay:

Shipping, payment details and return policy
Shipping Cost - Services Available - Available to
FREE Other - (see description) - United States only

Will ship to United States.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
looks like someone bought the domain.. however check out the buyers feedback history :)

I would of cancelled their bid and let the other guy buy it.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nope... russian guy didn't pay claimed "browser error" LOL but that's a whole lot different conversation which is addressed @ NPs...

-RJ- from NPs also had $12K but when I PMed him and sent 2nd chance offer he said he'll pass as he's got his eyes on an LL.NET

-NameBuys- had a $11K bid and I have sent a 2nd chance offer via Ebay but he's yet to accept..

I'm not sure what I'll do with the domain lesson learnt will ONLY accept bids from pre-approved bidders in the future... I was going to withdraw from market, but I just received a $14K offer so might sell it after all privately.

I'm still open to offers...>$14K

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
he's a DNOA founding member LOL and also a regular at NPs.. -RJ- had winning bid at $11K within minutes of auction opening... The russian guy is a joke I left negative feedback on Ebay and NPs.. not much you can do really...

still @ $12K it would have gone really cheap and the $14K offer is not that brilliant either, I'll probably pull it off market and take it to sleep for a couple of years.. I'm in no immediate cash need in any way (luckily)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom