• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed C6.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameMatters

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
1,954
Reaction score
5
Any thoughts on it's value?

Your comments are appreciated.

thanks,
 
A fantastic name...

Given past sales of LN.coms on snapnames and sedo, I would appraise at C6.com at $15,000 reseller. I price it at that range because of the way it just rolls off the tongue. It has a memorable cadence to it. I also think that for 2 character domains having a letter to lead looks and functions much better then an NL domain.

Fantastic name! Good luck!
 
lol I am truly baffled at the appraisals from one day to the next around here. $6K...thats a joke right ? You go buy one. I personally have contacted every LN.com and NON are available under 5 figures.

Infact alot of you valued a NL.com at 5 figures just this week and they are half the price of a LN.

Its a solid low $XXXXX name to a resller.
 
lol I am truly baffled at the appraisals from one day to the next around here. $6K...thats a joke right ? You go buy one. I personally have contacted every LN.com and NON are available under 5 figures.

Infact alot of you valued a NL.com at 5 figures just this week and they are half the price of a LN.

Its a solid low $XXXXX name to a resller.

I too have been shocked by some of the appraisals today. Finally someone who knows the market for these names. I stand by my appraisal above.
 
Just sold one of these, very similar.

$11-$15K, IMO.
 
yeah, somewhere in the $1x,xxx area - reseller.

It is also both a Citroen and a Corvette car
 
very nice combination, rare, not many of these available
 
it's really hot stuff, especially given the commercial uses named above. I'd slate BIN for 22 k. Packaged with c4.com it might be explosive ;). (c4 is plastic explosive.)
 
definate $15k+

LN.com below 10k happens very very rarely these days ... ( motivated seller situations only )
and C6.com is a nice one to boot !

http://www.c6.citroen.com/uk/ citroen C6
also corvette C6
 
just a lovely domain & would be hard to part with. a gem in any collection. depending on situation i was in. if i was hard up (which i am :dance: )
then $12k. worth much more though. realistically $18 - $25 is what you should take
cheers, Predator
 
Thanks for the appraisals guys.

On Sedo auction now..

thanks,
 
me is bidder 2 :smilewinkgrin:
 
hope you get high 5 figure on auction ;)
current bid: 1,001 EUR, with 6 days 15 hours 33 min to go :)
 
Now there is higher demand for short names.

25k IMO, but may not reach it because auction competition will be between resellers.

Good Luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom