Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld .CA domain game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love this industry...a name I couldn't sell here for $100, I recently sold for $3500. It just goes to show you to not get discouraged when it doesn't sell here on this forum. It doesn't mean the domain has no value but rather it means that you need to look at other venues.

Domain summit 2024

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the sale, you are definitely having a good week. ;)

-=DCG=-

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Adam. Yes, it has been a good week. One of my better ones.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good to hear Wallace!

Pass me over one of those horseshoes, I could use it right now. I seem to be in a feast or famine cycle. I will go months on months without anything resembling a serious offer. Then, in a matter of a few weeks, 20k in sales. Then nothing for another half a year.

Sigh...

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would send it over but it appears to be well lodged :) I'm the same way though. Sales come in bunches.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, which one was it?

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FitnessInstructor... Good price for a good name.

ianccc

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to admit I am somewhat pissed of about FitnessInstructor a year ago you asked me to lay of bidding on this domain (i was winning for $100 because you had plans to become (who guessed it) a Fitness Instructor so I did lay off the domain and let you win

the domain was listed here on DNF and I took your bullshit story - congrats on the sale

PS I would not have said anything about this until I see you "grandstanding" here - you remember the story, I backed off and let you win, when you had the domain for sale here - you wanted $750 - so there are no sour grapes here - you did a good job marketing to get the $3500 but what pisses me off is your bullshit story -

this I can assure will not happen again

Last edited:

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing that one on here, NF did you market this name around or did the buyer contact you out of the blue?

It is the type of name that is very descriptive, just needed the right buyer to come along in that niche.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to admit I am somewhat pissed of about FitnessInstructor a year ago you asked me to lay of bidding on this domain (i was winning for $100 because you had plans to become (who guessed it) a Fitness Instructor so I did lay off the domain and let you win

the domain was listed here on DNF and I took your bullshit story - congrats on the sale

PS I would not have said anything about this until I see you "grandstanding" here - you remember the story, I backed off and let you win, when you had the domain for sale here - you wanted $750 - so there are no sour grapes here - you did a good job marketing to get the $3500 but what pisses me off is your bullshit story -

this I can assure will not happen again

Ian, I did run a personal training business (BCpersonaltraining.com) for over 2 years in which I used fitnessinstructor.ca to build my business. I recently sold that business too. There is no bullshit story involved and I am really upset that you even say so. I'm just getting out of that business but I still run a few personal training sites. Before you fly off the handle and start accusing me of lying, maybe you should get all the facts. Also how is reporting a sale I'm proud of "grandstanding"? BTW...the sale happened over 2 years ago http://www.dnforum.com/f356/cliches...ng-ca-toupee-ca-100-offers-thread-357297.html where I also bought www.livelobsters.ca which is now a business.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators