Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed cadence.com.au - developed web design company with site + traffic + PR4 + alexa rank

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am interested to know how much my domain name + developed site + included traffic would be worth. The reason I am interested is:

• I am thinking of selling my business and as added value I would like to know what the domain name + actual web site is worth.
  • If a DNForum member was particularly interested in the domain name or if you thought it was viable to sell it on such a worldwide market, then I could sell this separately and provide a new domain name for the new owner of the business.

Site Stats

Link Popularity: 1,447
Google PageRank: 4
Google Indexed Pages: 95,700
Google Backlinks: 40
Yahoo Indexed Pages: 19,400
Yahoo Backlinks: 272
MSN Indexed Pages: 159
MSN Backlinks: 1,094

Alexa Rank: Today at this posting it was 81,925 (In the Top 100,000)

Traffic:

Unique Monthly Views: 10,000~
Statistics Picture: 2006 Statistics @ Cadence
(Please note this is this year's traffic and the traffic has been solid ranging from around the 8000 unique to the 12000 unique since Aug/Sept 2005 when i started promoting it)

The Domain Name:

The domain is a country specific domain name (Australia). We have a population here of roughly 20 million people and have a large technology uptake.

The name is actually the perfect domain name if the worldwide company "Cadence" were to expand into Australia. These guys make semiconducters for Intel chips I believe, among other things. I dont even know if they are in Australia but I picked up this name a few years ago for my own business.

The Web Site:

Fully custom built, search engine optimised web site with flash design and many other custom different areas.

There is a web directory based on DMOZ that I havent even had a chance to modify for my own purposes yet but all the pages are indexed and recieving good traffic.

Our site gets a LOT of requests for link exchange so if someone was to implement an automatic link exchanger or even just act on the enquries we get the site traffic + rank would go up exponentially.

Things to keep in mind:

Please keep in mind the domain name obviously has a lot more value for the local market but it still has great worldwide appeal. Especially after just recently making it into the top 100,000 web sites on Alexa.

Also please keep in mind I have spent a lot of time developing this from the ground up creating solid natural links to the site. Also a lot of the links to the site a very solid links to our company as we have created a lot of web site for customers and always have a text link on the bottom of every page.

Conclusion:

Sorry I have written so much about this but there is a lot to be said to explain the full value of what I have done with the web site and how it has extra value to local users etc etc.

Please let me know what you think it would be worth. Also we have a company blog with the domain name rhythm-flow.com and that has a PR4, A custom blog design and It gets a few thousand uniques a month also. If you would advise on this as well that would be fantastic.

Regards,

Blaze

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also a few other things I left out: We have very successful SEO with a lot of keywords. Some of our better ones include

#21 & #22 Google for "Advertising Australia"
#10 Google for "Cadence Innovation" (this Keyword has an OVT of over 600 just last month)
#14 Google for "Graphic Design Australia"

These are also on Google.com, please note if you do an Australian search we generally rank much higher also.

etc etc etc, the list goes on. If you are interested in more, view our pages and generally a lot of the phrases in the titles of the pages we are ranked well for them.

Also our Teoma LinkPop is 98,100 and we also have a few other interesting stats on URLTrends
(we have only just started monitoring with these guys so some stuff is erratic on the graphs)

Hope this helps anyway!

blaze

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im sorry for making such a large post in here, it's obvious most people dont but does anyone have any idea for this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom