Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Calculating Bulk % In Excel - How Doing That ?

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm not skilled with excel but I need to learn how increasing of a given x% a large amount of prices.

To be more specific, we've just put together our new domain inventory (over 2200 domains) so we've a 2 column file: domains, prices.
All those prices need to be increased of a flat 5%; how doing that easily, instantly and in bulk so that the new increased values will replace the old ones ?

Considering my limited excel experience, if someone might help, I'd send you privately the file containing all prices to increase so you might explain, step by step, what doing to get the expected result, thanks.

Domain summit 2024

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You add a third column that looks something like =A1*1.05. Copy and paste that formula into all the cells below using your shift + arrow keys or holding down your mouse button. Once your third column has been completed, copy the column and "special" paste over the second column using the "values only" selection.

If you PM me the file, I can do it for you in about a minute.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators