• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Calling all Ferrari fans - 456m.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferraristi

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Appraisal please for 456m.com

Thanks
 
If you gonna use that site to talk about ferraris, you are 100% in TM issues and you will eventually have to hand the domain to them.
My appraisal: your lawyer fees.
 
No he's not. Discussing marques is not a problem. 430 better! I had 360 before.
 
aZooZa said:
No he's not. Discussing marques is not a problem. 430 better! I had 360 before.

I never said discussing is the problem. You own a domain that is a brand of a well know company. Its like owning civic.com and saying "I will only DISCUSS about honda civics".
You really wanna bet whether or not he'll be able to keep that domain if Ferrari were to file a claim??
 
I've been running a popular Ferrari fan website for years which has a far more brandable name than 456m and I've never had a problem.

Anyway, I never said anything about a site, I just wanted to know if the domain was worth anything

Thanks for your input
 
Not really worth a great deal - it's an obsolete model. Nice run of numbers though. It's down to finding someone with the 'want it' factor.
TM - no problem - I own ferraricentre.com (gets a bit of traffic prob looking for theferraricentre.com, formerly KHPC) if they can get away with it,so can I.

Ferraristi, I see your in Notts - anywhere near Greypaul?

Azooza - 360 - respect, give me the spec!

Jas
 
Hi Jasdon,
I live just outside Mansfield which I guess would be about 20 miles away from Lenton which is where Graypaul are. I've cruised past a few times
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom