• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed camhq.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elitedomains

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Just wondering what everyone thought of this domain. I have owned it for about 5 years and never got around to developing it. During that time I have recieved multiple offers for it, generally in the low-mid xxxx range, just wondering what the opinion here is. Thanks for your thoughts.
 
Low to mid xxxx range? I would have taken that in a second for this name.

Going on name alone, I would say high $xxx at most.
 
Thanks for weighing in Onward. I appreciate all opinions. I should have mentioned the mid offer came through Afternic so I would have lost 10% ... I would have indeed let it go for that through a private sale, agreed.

Unfortunately, the vbulletin software for some reason did not let me capitalize the letters in the URL, I personally think the name looks much stronger spelled in capital letters as: CAMHQ.COM for branding purposes.

The domain is very short and more and more people are getting online, with faster connection speeds (which = +cams) and I see this domain as a large youtube/ifriends type of community + most people worldwide recognize "HQ" as: headquarters as literally everyone knows TV stands for television and everyone worldwide knows what a cam is, it is just a ubiquitous word which is important in web 2.0 to be transnational so our general feedback for this name has been pretty positive throughout but as I said I do value everyones opinion, thank you.

Does anyone else have any thoughts? I have a few more names I will post, I am curious to hear peoples input always.

Regards-
 
I think its worth $xxx up to maybe $1k at the most. You should definitely have taken any offer of low to mid $x,xxx. The 10% doesnt matter. An offer of $4000 minus the 10% would still have been $3600 which is still a lot for this name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom