• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Camille.com popular female name

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxzsleds

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Selling Camille.com, a popular female first name. I have had the name for about a month and I have recieved many offers, highest being 12k, so please no bids lower than this. I am looking for a little more than 12k this for the name.
I am putting this in the names with traffic section but the name is not being sold on the basis of traffic or revenue alone but mainly on its generic value.

A google search for "camille" returns 30,100,000 pages. Many of the searches are for hurricane camille in 1969, said to be the biggest hurricane in history,
Traffic stats:


BIN set at $19,000. Please feel free to pm or post offers and questions.

Thanks
Dan
 
I fixed the traffic stats link.
As far as revenue, camille makes about 2-3+ dollars a day off the keyword camille.

Let me know if you have more offers/questions
 
High offer:12k
BIN lowered to $17,000
 
I have had a lot of lower offers or trades sent to me via PM. I have an offer at 12k, so I dont think I will consider anything less. Camille is trademark free and very generic. Dont miss out on this one.

High Offer: $12k
BIN Lowered to $16,000
 
BIN lowered to $14,000
post sold to claim
 
very nice sale. looks like quite a few good sales this week :)
 
still pending ? Please let me know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom