• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can I mention domains that I own that are not for sale in this Lounge ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavazosg

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Can I mention domains that I own that are not for sale in this Lounge ??

It's not advertising if the names aren't for sale -- is it ??:juggle: :plane: :blabla:
 
Just put up your domains on the appraisal section for other domainers to approximate their value.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom