• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Can I renew it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

URLtrader

Domain Champ
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,098
Reaction score
12
A very important domain of mine is in Redemption Grace Period and due to be deleted in first week of April. Can I renew it at this stage ?

Thanks,
URLtrader
 
yes, but its gonna cost ya, big time. I think its like $150 to remove it from redemp. period.
 
cannot renew, but you can redeem it. :)
It's costly and time consuming.
Better be quick if you still want to redeem it.
 
it will cost $150 - 200 depend on the registrar
 
Call your registrar or reseller ASAP -- if it deletes in a week, you haven't much time. AFAIK it is a manual process for most registrars and they include the 1 yr renewal in the price of redemption. Price varies by registrar.

Last I heard Verisign only charges the registrar $60 for the redemption, so try to bargain with your registrar if they try to charge you $150 like the ppl above are saying.
 
Today register.com charged me $75 for 1 year,s renewal. I am pleased.
 
URLtrader said:
Today register.com charged me $75 for 1 year,s renewal. I am pleased.
Excellent News! Glad to see you were able to retain the name. Thanks for sharing the result with us. I'm going to go recheck my list right now!
 
Very good! That's a much more realistic and fair price.
 
Good stuff URLTrader... I am going to have to get a name out of RGP also soon with TotalRegistrations... how did you get them to $75?
 
cyphix said:
Good stuff URLTrader... I am going to have to get a name out of RGP also soon with TotalRegistrations... how did you get them to $75?

I have more than 300 domains at namebargain.com (part of register.com) and I guess they did not want to annoy me by asking $150. I did not ask for it. She asked for $75 and I happily agreed. :wink:
 
Oh ok lol.... I've only got the one @ TR so yeah lol..
 
GoDaddy is $80.00 + reg. and DomainDiscover aka Buy F. Domains is $100.00 + reg. Have restored names at both.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom