• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can "Notifications" be highlighted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
2,585
Reaction score
19
It would be much easier to notice incoming messages if the "Notifications" tab was highlighted or turned a different color (red?) when there is a new message.

Anyone else think it's a good idea?
 
Upvote 0
I agree, let's see if we can get it back like it was before the upgrade.
 
It would be much easier to notice incoming messages if the "Notifications" tab was highlighted or turned a different color (red?) when there is a new message.

Anyone else think it's a good idea?

I added in a flashing envelope when you have a new notification.
Let me know if that is ok.

Thanks
Huseyin,
 
Thanks Huseyin, as soon as I get a notification I'll let you know :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom